Thursday, February 27, 2014

#29 My Career

What I want to be when im 30 years old is, To be a lawyer. My goal to become a lawyer is to go to a 4 year collage or to a university. I would also have to go to 3 years of law school, and take a government related college class to develop my reading, writing, and analytical skills. I would have to take the LSAT before joining a law school. In my case i would like to be a lawyer that has to deal with different kinds of situations. Being a lawyer would hep me became a mature successful 30 year old grown up. During high school I would like to go visit different kinds of court rooms so I can see what they expect from a lawyer. I would first have to graduate from high school then collage or university. Right now in high school im working in getting skills from each class to get better and better at different materials. I would like that because it will give me the chance in the future to now things from high school and use it when I become a lawyer.

When I start collage I would, go to all the classes necessary to achieve my goal in becoming a lawyer. Is to get my diploma to be successful to be a lawyer. I would have to have skills, preparation, patience, ability to suit the costumers, and have good communication skills. When I finish law school I would have to have my license. I want to be this when im thirty because I would like to help out people also it will suit me good with my bills, and on my supplies I need, it will help me get even a better job and it would give me the rights to speak up more then working at taco bell. Thats what I want to do when im thirty years old.  


 
       

No comments:

Post a Comment