Friday, February 28, 2014

#23 my top 5 candy

My type five candies are, the Dove Chocolate's , Sour gummies, m&m's, starburst, and cotton candy.

I like dove chocolate's because i like the taste, the taste is a milky silky melty flavor. I also like it because i like how it melts in your mouth right away. Another thing of the dove chocolate is that, is soft and it smells delicious, It comes in 5 pieces. They also come in three flavors, peanut butter milk chocolate, silky smooth milk chocolate, and dark chocolate. I like the silky smooth milk chocolate the best.


 


One of my other type 5 candies is, sour gummies because i like how there sour and they come in different colors. I also like how the shape of the gummies are, i like how when you laugh or smile while  eating one it will make your eyes watery and your smile while have the sour taste more sour. The gummy bears are soft, squishy, colorful, soft, and they get sticky in your teeth.

 

M&M's are also one of my type 5 candies, i like them because i think its cool how they have there sign in front of the M&M. I also like them because, there just chocolate inside, because i don't like anything inside the chocolate just chocolate flavor. M&M's are soft and melty and i like how delicious they taste.  

 






Starburst are really good and juicy, I like there fruit flavor and i like the colors they put in the bag. I also like starburst because they smell good and when you eat them you can taste the juice it comes out. Starburst get stuck on your teeth and there fun to eat.
                           


My last 5th favorite candy is, cotton candy i like cotton candy because, it is soft,




 




No comments:

Post a Comment