Monday, March 3, 2014

#30 free choice

In todays blog I would like to talk about, The kind of movie genres I like. I like action movies, romance, horror, comedy, and crime movies. My favorite action movie is, Fast and furious, I like this action movie because it has lots of parts were I want to know whats gonna happen next. I also like it because it has a lot of amazing sounds, cool cars, amazing actors, and it has a lot action thru out the movie. I like romance movies because it has a lot of emotions towards it, I feel like is what im going thru in life, and  it also has a lot of cute romantic moments. Romantic movies are the ones who inspire people to look for love and it makes people feel relax and peacefully. One of the other kinds of movies I like is, horror i like horror because it has a lot of jumping parts, a lot of frightening parts, it makes you cover your eyes, scream, and it also makes you not  to want to move out of your seat. I also like horror movies because it has lots of action combine together. Comedy is another genre of movies I like, Comedy movies are funny, fun to watch, they never get old to watch, they make you laugh, have a good time, and they also have lots of funny actors acting. My last choice of movies is crime, I like crime because it has action, suspense tension, and a lot of horror movies can me you paranoid.

Action movies are for people to enjoy thru out the whole movie, romance movies are for people to get there emotions going, horror movies are for people to feel paranoid, comedy movies are for people to laugh and get entertained, and crime movies is for people to open there eyes and see how it relates to reality. This different kinds of genres, all have a label for people to enjoy, have a good time, feel different emotions and most of all it represents how the actors created the movies. Without the actors their wold be no action movies, romance, horror, comedy, or crime movies. The actors are the ones who make the movie genres be named what their name either if there action thrillers, or (ect.)

The gerne movies, all have difference in them, different actors, different fiction non fiction, different scenes, and different actions towards them. What I like about movies is that they all have away to make are emotions and feelings up and down. I also like hoe movies relate to us, and how they make us want to be inside that movie. Movies arnt all about the actors is all about enjoying that type of movie genre. I chosen to right about this blog because Movies are interesting in life.      




      

No comments:

Post a Comment