Thursday, March 20, 2014

# free choice

I would like to talk about traveling the world and how it would be so awesome to do this journey. If i got the chance to travel the world i would get to meet new people, get to learn new things, buy things from that place and have lots of amazing memories. Traveling the world would be so much fun mostly if its with a friend of yours. I would like to visit the places that have beaches at first i would like that because it would make me feel relaxed, peacefully, and just enjoying the view. Traveling the world would also be fun to come back home and talking about my experience.

I would like to also travel the world because, I can learn what people go through in their place, how people have fun ,work, and many other things. Traveling the would would be a dream come true to me i would be so happy and determine to go in so many places. when i was little thats what i wanted to accomplish and i still do. I would like to see so many different things because living in one place is boring but traveling the world would be amazing. If i do get to travel the world i would be so excited, and be happy to meet a new place i never seen before.

I wrote about traveling the world because, It would be fun, amazing, and most of all a great experience in life. Traveling the world would be difficult to accomplish but also worth it at the end. I would also like to travel the world with  my guy best friend. Im pretty sure a lot of people have this in mind as well and would like to do very soon like i do. I really hope traveling the world is worth it as much as its sounds. Thats why i would like to travel the world because i would have so much memories my whole life.

No comments:

Post a Comment