Tuesday, March 11, 2014

# 31 my favorite movie

My favorite movie is Titanic. The reason why I like this movie is because, It is romantic, it has a lot of action towards the end, the characters are good actors, I also like this movie because I like were it takes place . Titanic has something that makes me feel like im inside the movie, i also like this movie because i like the part were rose is telling the story, rose and jack make good actors together. This movie has a lot of class and poorness in it. I like how they make everything seem so real like is happening like if you're feeling what the actors are feeling.

Titanic, was know as the ship that could never sink but it did. This movie is inspiring to keep your love ones close because you never know what can happen. This movie also has to do with the rich gong first then the poor and how many poor died more than the rich did. Titanic has a lot of sad moments and really rough times for the actors what people go through daily. I also like this movie because the one who produce it made this film beautiful.

This is one of my favorite movie that ive seen so far. I like romantic, action movies so this hit the spot for me. When i saw it i feel in love with movie. It made me cry, have omg moments, and most of all it made me finally enjoy a movie. The titanic is an inspiring movie people should watch it.




No comments:

Post a Comment