Friday, March 14, 2014

#26 stranded

If I was stranded in an island I would want to have food, pot, and blankets.

The reason why I want food if I get stranded, is because it can be the only reason I have to survive.  Also because I wont starve to death, also I would have something in my body to not feel weak, and without food I would feel sick.  Having food would give me the strength to be in the island active , positive and to go get materials from a long distance.

I  also choose a pot because it will let me boil my food and boil the salt water. Also I can carry things in it when I go out in search of materials I need. A pot would also be useful for washing my self.

Blankets while being stranded is a good thing, it would keep me warm, I would also want a blanket because I can sit down on it, eat on it, clean my self with. A blanket would be a very useful material if I ever get stranded.







No comments:

Post a Comment