Tuesday, March 11, 2014

#28 bucket list

1) One of the things I would want to accomplish before I die is, Travel around the world. I would like to travel around the world because I can experiences new things, meet new people, have different opportunities to accomplish before I de. I also would like to travel around the world because I would have the chance to look at a different place then I have lived for a long time.

2) Another thing I would like to accomplish before I die is, help the poor kids and built them a home to provided them with better things they never had in life. I would like to accomplish this because I want poor kids to have what I never had in life and get to experience new and better things before they pass away. 

3) Before i die i would also want to accomplish, sky diving. I would like to sky dive because it would give me the opportunity to feel the air up in the sky and it would be so much fun for me. Also because i would like to feel the wind one more time and take a big happy breath before i die. It is an accomplishment for me because i am scared to do it but i would do it before i die. 

4) one of the main things i want to accomplish before i die is, swim deep in the ocean less then 3 hours. i would like to do this because the was my goal since i was little and also because it would be awesome for people to recognize me when i pass away like the first girl to try swimming deep in the ocean less then three hours.

5) My last thing i would accomplish before i die is, go to Hawaii i would like to go there because i always wanted to go since i was a kid and it would bring me happiness and joy before i die. 

No comments:

Post a Comment